I am fucking obsessed x
I am fucking obsessed x
I’M GOING TO DIE. IT CAN BE AMAZING. IT CAN ALSO BE A FAILURE. IT’S SHAKESPEARE, SHE’S FRENCH.
OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGG *DEAD*
French actress Marion Cotillard has played her fair share of hard-headed women. From her Academy Award-winning turn as Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose to Miranda in The Dark Knight Rises, the slight, beautiful actress has skilfully subverted feminine stereotypes onscreen. But now she is set to take on one of Shakespeareâs most complex female characters: Lady Macbeth.
- My Feedly has 28 subscriptions.
- My first fantasy crush was Harrison Ford as Han Solo in Episode IV. I was 8 and later appalled to learn he was much older than in the movie.
- I don’t get why people love Instagram.
- I used to hate the concept of E-books. Now I couldn’t live without my Kindle. Similarly, I am finding myself in need of a tablet when I used to say they were useless.
- Most of the time, I’d rather be alone in my room. However, I can’t stay home more than 2 days straight without getting into a funk and needing to get out, even if it is to go around the block.
- There are only two or three people I feel comfortable with and I’m happy to see as much as they like.
- I share Tumblr with my best friend because we like the same crap. There is something special on being able to say “did you see that thing on tumblr” as if it were any other website.
- I procrastinate too much for my own good.
- I’m obsessed with lists. I have a listography in which I keep record of books/plays I’ve read, movies/plays I’ve watched, places I’ve been to, etc. It’s all about the sense of accomplishment.
- I love planning a trip almost as much as I love actually going on it.
- I can’t keep up with all the things I like/want to read/want to learn.
- I take MOOCs because I miss Uni.
- Yes, I f***ing miss Uni. Never leave if you can help it. Adult life is just meh.
- I am left handed but lately I have been practicing writing with my right hand because I find it weak and un-coordinated at times.
- I studied business, graduated a journalist and want to be an actress. Life is a mess.
Dhani Harrison (via james-winston)
HAHAHA OH GOD I LOVE GEORGE SO MUCH
This summer, ladies and gentlemen!
omg!!! HE SMASHES THE STRAWBERRIES ON THE COUCH FOR HER!!!
Now that’s a guy I can respect, a lot.
I expect you two are married now
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day’s
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
You need to learn from the British.